||STON – Stone Dust *Premium finish
- Can be applied to all maple and cherry pieces
- First steps of finish process are hand brushed applications of emulsion paint followed by physical distressing using scraping, nail clusters and dry brushing techniques that will vary, making each piece unique
- Wear through will be present on all pieces
- This photo on clean maple represents only an average color, which is subject to variations in tone and hue, due to the natural characteristics of solid wood
- When applied to distressed or wood species that contain holes, resin pockets and knots these natural characteristics will be more pronounced.
- Variations in grain should not be considered a defect.
- Please contact Durham Furniture for additional information.
**Due to lighting and screen variation on the device you may be using, the color in the image may vary for the actual color of the product.